Friday, February 23, 2007

Gilmore Girls!!

I started watching the Gilmore Girls regularly last year. I had seen it from time to time before that but had been completely turned off by it's Feminist and Liberal message spewed out on every episode. But I've learned to tune out the "garbage" and have really enjoyed the series...until this season.

Last year they let the creator and writer go--and let me tell you--it has gone downhill fast since then. Season 7 has got to be the WORST ever! And that is including the "Jess" years--and they were awful!

I've learned a valuable lesson--Tivo every episode-that way I don't have to waste my time sitting through meaningless moments on the show. So I sat down last night (Thursday) to finally get to watch Tuesday's episode. It actually went really fast--WHY??? Because I Fast Forwarded through the ENTIRE show! Sure I stopped every now and again to see what was going on--but honestly, the entire episode was NOTHING!!

The season is almost over--and this season is the final--yet they wasted an entire episode on this DRIVEL!! Next week is Lane's baby shower and it looks to be just as bad!! Oh well, at least I have Men In Trees to look forward too, although--Justine Bateman???? I guess it's going to start getting just as disappointing!!!

0 comments: