Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update!!

I spent the day today helping to "tweak" the template over at Wild & Crazy Ride. It was a boring, impersonal-green Blogger template--but we changed all of that! We put up one of the pictures that my great grandfather painted. It is a really pretty watercolor--so we tweaked the template to match the colors. It really was a lot of fun. Take a look, and let us know what you think!!

My husband came home early from work. He is suffering from a terrible sinus infection-but he came home and immediately started cleaning my kitchen instead of snuggling down to feel better! I told you I married well!

It is shortly creeping up on bedtime, so I do need to go and get my oldest two read too in order to get them down by 8! So I will have to return in just a moment!!

0 comments: