Thursday, March 08, 2007

Crazy Day!!

Wow--It's the first time I've actually had a moment to myself to sit at this here computer all day! It seems as though I've been running from 8 this morning until now--and even now--I feel like there's something I'm forgetting!--but oh well, I'll work on it when I remember!

Tonight my favorite show, Men In Trees, is on. In fact, it's on right now. It's on the Tivo--so I will watch it tomorrow while I sort socks--but I had totally forgotten about it until my husband just turned the channel and I could here the voices--Hey, I recognize those!! Oh yeah--it's Thursday!

We had the neighbor kids after school. Just for a couple of hours--but it is always fun for my kids when they are around. They'll miss them when and if they or we move! I hope it's us first--but I'm sure it won't be! We are going to Utah again this summer--so they will miss them for a couple of weeks!

I still can't remember what it is I'm forgetting--I think I will wander the house for a moment until I do!!

0 comments: