Tuesday, March 13, 2007

'Da Bulls!!

Last week it was Ben Gordon--Shooting Guard for the Bulls. This week it was Chris Duhon--Point Guard for the Bulls. My boys are in Heaven!!

They are having 'guest appearances' by Bulls players at Verizon Wireless stores throughout the area. My husband and sons waited in line for around 45 minutes in the dark for Ben Gordon. Last night, they waited in line for about 10 minutes-but thanks to the early daylight savings time--it was still light. That made it much nicer -- and MUCH warmer!


Jake has a Bulls basketball that now has both signatures on it--while Grayson is just collecting the 8x10's!! I believe the next player appearance is at the Sporting Convention--and it's Tyrus Thomas--forward, but you have to pay to get into the convention-then it's $35 for an 8x10, and $5.00 for an autograph. Sadly--I can't see us paying that much for one--but who knows!!

It's been a really great relationship builder for my husband and my boys--and that is worth everything to me!!

0 comments: