Sunday, March 04, 2007

Kids!!

My kids collect NBA Basketball cards and Michael Jordan cards. They love it and I love the fact that I can get them to help me clean up sometimes to earn them. Well, it's 10:30 at night here and Grayson came in carrying an empty black garbage bag. He wanted to pick up clothes to earn a pack of cards. Last night he earned a Michael Jordan card for picking up all of the laundry on the main floor and 'bowl' it down the stairs--so there wasn't a lick of clothing for him to find. But, I laughed at him, and said---

"Why don't you save this energy for tomorrow and you can clean the bathroom for me?" That is his favorite job in the house. His reply---"But, won't I have energy tomorrow too?" So clever! I would buy him Michael Jordan himself if he could figure out a way to share 1/10 of his energy with me!

My husband is taking off early from work tomorrow to take the boys to Naperville to see Ben Gordon--he is their favorite Bulls player and they can get their cards signed! That will be fun!

0 comments: