Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Laundry Helper!!


I have a two year old little boy that I have nicknamed "Tasmanian Devil"! Now some of you out there with 2 year old boys (and girls) are probably in full understanding of this stage! My little one will find the quickest way to destroy something-and should have been hurt multiple times!! Yesterday I spent the day doing laundry. He came downstairs with me, but stayed over on the side of the basement with all of the toys--no biggie--we have a ton, and he's not afraid to stay in the basement on his own. So I went back upstairs to accomplish another task, and he didn't follow. I racked my brain trying to think of anything he could destroy downstairs and decided that really--anything he did--I could fix. It would be more work for me later--but really, what could he hurt!!!

HA!!!!

I could smell the problem from the third step down! There was a very strong--nauseating scent of... Bleach!! OH CRAP!!! Now I keep the bleach up behind the washer for instances just like this! So I begin my run--but I can't find anything sopping wet and turning white--but I can see the empty jug of bleach. So my eyes turn to the washer--he loves to help me out by putting things in the washer--and sure enough--an entire gallon of bleach is sitting in my nearly full washing machine!! Luckily for me---there was only socks and underwear in the washer. I'm sure it isn't a lot of fun to wear blue underpants with pinkish orange spots on them--but hey, there isn't a soul that should be checkin' out your underpants--so deal!! Spotty socks--again--it could have been much worse! I have piles upon piles of clothes in laundry baskets on the floor--he could have ruined so much more!!

I swear--he's got an angel sittin' on his shoulder!! Cause his momma would have skunked him!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for becoming the blog of the day.

Melissa said...

Yet, he looks so innocent!

Anonymous said...

he's adorable...
I have a daughter too, only 9 months though... :D