Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Photo Contest Winner!!


Today someone asked about contest winnings in our history! I have never won much--just not that lucky. I did win the Postie Patrol here in Chicago just before Christmas--but couldn't remember anything before that! But then I remembered, I won a photography contest put on by Better Homes and Gardens. It was for Halloween--and I entered this picture in the contest--although it was the Father's Day gift for my husband. The boys are wearing his chef jackets from work--and Blakelynn is in the pot! Since we had Barrett after this photo was taken--we had to take him in for his own "Chef" picture!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are really good.

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! Your kids are adorable!

I would have given your first prize too :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I love this picture. We have been trying to dig up cute ideas for Halloween for our little one and this is too cute!