Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pulling Down The Drapes!

We are still moving-but maybe not as quickly as I'm hoping. There are a few things I really want to do in this house whether we are staying or going. We still have an "Italian" style valance above the living room windows and in the dining room. The draperies were really expensive when originally hung, and they are getting destroyed by my children--plus they are kind of out dated. We have natural wood casings all around the windows and I think it would be so much prettier with the faux wood window blinds that match the wood! There are a total of 10 windows 24x60, so it won't be the cheapest endeavor--but I think it will look the prettiest and really show off the architecture around the windows. Plus--I can pull the blinds up everyday, and safely away from the hands of the 2 year old!!

0 comments: