Monday, June 25, 2007

Finally!!

Are you sick of the stupid lawsuits that award millions of dollars to dumb people with "DUH" moments. Like the multi-million awards against McDonalds because--darn it--their coffee was hot--and it burned me! Stupid--I've never had a cup of coffee--and I can tell you--it's supposed to be hot!!

Well, the last few months I've been dumbfounded by a JUDGE who's dry cleaners lost his pants---Do you remember this one?




Well--THANK HEAVENS!!! Today--brains came back "in" in the judicial system! The judge in this case ruled in favor of the plaintiffs. $67 million for a lost pair of pants--I don't care what the sign on their door says--that's ridiculous--and for wasting everyone's time-the 'pants-less' judge only has to pay the court costs of the defendants. What about the governments time hearing the stupid thing? But that may just be an argument for next time!

0 comments: