Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm A Thief!!

Every office has a problem with employees walking out with the office supplies! I know this, because I was in charge of purchasing said office products--and in my drawer at home I had hundreds of pens that just happened to make their way home with me. I'm also known to steal pens from the bank--not because I plan on it--but because it's in my hand--and off I walk to do my banking--and into the purse it goes! My husbands restaurant buys cheap pens that they personalize. That way--when people walk off with them (which they are supposed to do), the 'pen' budget isn't crunched so badly! Which is good--because I have about 70 pens from the restaurant--they are really good pens--and it saves my budget from having to purchase them from the grocery store!!

0 comments: