Saturday, June 16, 2007

My New Subdivision!!

I think I've mentioned I've found another house that I love. I've been so worried over the past day or two that we would lose it to someone else--that I'm literally chomping at the bit to get over there--see it--and put our earnest money down. I found one more amazing thing about this house--My church (which is currently 30-45 mintues from my house) is less than a mile away from the house I love. I can't even imagine being that close to a meeting house again!

I realized that as much as I love this house--I was also really loving the neighborhood, location and church proximity of the subdivision. So I went in to my real estate website and just searched for homes in that exact area. Four came up that I would like to see. I still want "the one", but if by chance we lose it--I have a second favorite and even a third that looks amazing--so I'm a little less stressed to get over there and see it RIGHT NOW! As soon as we see them all on Monday or Tuesday--I'll put pictures up of the one we would like to make an offer on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it all works out. I'll bet you are ready to scream you want it so bad. It would be so hard to wait.