Friday, July 06, 2007

Homes!!

I think it's so funny how everything can change so quickly when you are looking to buy a new home. We have been in the "looking" field for 3 weeks--and have found so many beautiful homes--anyone of them would be a great place to raise a family. Last week I had my heart set on one home--and we found out that it was under contract already. I was heartsick, and spent the week trying to find a way to get it back! Well, here we are at the end of the week and we have decided to let that house go-and my heart is now set on the first house we saw! It's only $2,000 more than the one I had wanted--same basic floor plan--but really--so much better! We are going to go see it--and put an offer on it--I'll let 'cha know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and hopefully congratulations are in order! Buying a new home is so exciting!

Pegmeister said...

Hi. I can talk to you here better than I can talk to you in instant. I tried all day yesterday, and also this morning. Nothing! I think you are busy trying to find a house. Rulon Gardner is on the Hawaii because he was on our plane coming back from Hawaii. I worked late last night getting pictures on, and haven't finished writing the blogs yet.

Anonymous said...

I have the world's most annoying neighbor. They've had their home on the market 13 months now. Please, please, please move to Kansas and buy it. Spare me the jail sentence!

Karen said...

I'm so excited for you!