Friday, July 06, 2007

My Canvas On Demand Portrait Came!!

I dropped the kids off at camp and when I came home my front door had been left open--Whoops!! As I was walking into the house a little miffed at my children-I noticed a box had been delivered and placed just inside the door. I have been excitedly awaiting this box for several days--and I was so giddy to see it. I ripped it open--and here is what I found!!

Now you have to understand--it's hanging on the wall (already) and with the black background it's really hard to avoid the glar from the flash--so this is my best shot--but I have to tell you ... IT'S PERFECT!!

You may remember when I posted originally about this on June 25, and it's here--and hanging on my wall already! Really--my picture of my picture just doesn't do it justice--maybe I'll take it outside for a show with natural lighting!!

My parents anniversary is coming up on the 15th of this month, and I'm thinking something like this--a work of art with their grandbabies on it, would be a perfect anniversary gift!

This beautiful portrait turned out so perfectly, that I think I will find some of my favorites and have them done for my new house--what better way to decorate!! My sister has always loved my portrait of my kids dressed up in their dad's chef jackets with Blake in the pot--so she had that one made for her kitchen--I think I'm going to have to follow suit!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With children like your's, it wouldn't be anything but beautiful! What is the size of the portrait?

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous!

I just got mine this afternoon, and I absolutely love it! :-)