Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Morning Protein Drink!!

Every morning I start my day with a powdered protein drink. I mix mine with yogurt and frozen berries, and even though I'm not a huge fan of the powder flavor-I have managed to camouflage the flavor better than most. I really can feel the difference in my day if I make my drink and if I don't. There are many different flavors and brands in these powders and a new one out claiming to be muscle milk. I would be interested in finding what other benefits this powder may offer. Since I'm working to lose weight and gain energy--Muscle Milk may be just what I need! If it is something more than just protein powder-I really wouldn't want to give it to my kids, I'm not sure what hormones or enzymes they might use in them--but for me...I'm game for anything!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, Be careful with muscle men protein drink, they can make you fat. These guys are bulking up, they're using weights ect., for someone who isn't going to expend the kind of energy they do working on their muscles, they can just get fat. LM