Thursday, July 26, 2007

Without Further Ado!!

After the trauma of last Friday afternoon, I have been terribly remiss in my promise to acknowledge all of my recent voters with some "Link Love"! Google-bots are coming--so in an effort to get them up in time for the update--I'm going to be sure to get the links in first! Then, after they are on all blogs--I will try to make it back for your write up--because that is the fun part!!

Head In Knots
Mad Doll Doctor
Romperz
Geeky Housewife
A Little Bit Of Everything
Ambitious
Konk.TV
Investing Adventures
BeccA's Buzz
Key West Or Bust
Eternal Flux
CyberPartyGal

I will try to get back and get the write up written--but if anyone else would like the share in the "Link Love" just click on the card below and vote!! Once a day----that's all we ask!! ;)

0 comments: