Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Text Me!! Text Me!!

Over the weekend we were over at my in laws house--and I ran to the store with my niece to pick up some supplies for dinner. I was amazed as I drove with this young woman--she was text messaging while she drove. Now--I am basically pretty inept when it comes to that type of thing. I've sent a couple of text messages-I've received a couple of text messages-but to live in a world of 'texting'? I just don't get it!

Apparently everything is text messaged to her. I didn't know this, but there are sites where you can Get alerts to your cell phone now! Texts about anything! Stock quotes, job postings, Craigslist--anything you need or want to stay up with everything around you during your day! What makes this site even better--it's totally free!

I'm going to have to check into it and see if there is anything available to keep this 'old broad' ahead of the game!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been awarded a `Rockin Girl Blogger Award' at http://winsomegunningartwalk.com