Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dead Or Alive!!

On the way home from picking the boys up from school, I was listening to my new radio station and the Dead Or Alive song, You Spin Me Round, came on. You have to understand--this was about as "Goth" as it got back in the mid 80's-and this was one of my most favorite songs ever. My kids weren't big fans, but I cranked that baby up--and it was AWESOME! I love hearing music that just takes you back to when you were younger. I still feel like that gawky teenager dancing to my song--and I'm 36 years old. I still remembered every word, and even most of the arm movements from the video--OH, it was as if time had never passed--I was 15 again--and it was Awesome!

Now I'm just waiting for Frankie Goes To Hollywood's Relax--and I will be a happy woman!!

0 comments: