Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Baby Crib!

Monday we have a huge dumpster being delivered to our old house. We have family and MEN coming to help clear out whatever is left in the house. I can't believe we are to that point already! After that, it's paint, flooring and doors--and then we can rent it out or sell it! Wooo Hooo! I gave all of my baby furniture to good will the last time we went through the house. The baby bath, the car seat/stroller combo, the exer-saucer and most of the toys. The sad thing--well, for me anyway...on Monday the crib goes! I'm not normally attached to baby cribs, but this is the one we got when I was pregnant with Jake! Moved it and cleaned it up when I was pregnant with Grayson! Moved it again when I was pregnant with Blake--and lastly it's where my last little monkey man Barrett slept! I have no need for it anymore. We aren't having any more kids. But there's just something about it going into the trash that makes me sad--not that anyone would want it--it's just hard to leave one stage forever! Goodbye Babies!!

0 comments: