Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shabby Chic Vanity From Target!!

This is the AWESOME Target vanity we got for Blakelynn's Christmas present. I was amazed at what a great buy it was. But even more amazed that this is something that she can use in high school and it was cheaper than some of the ridiculous "princess" plastic ones that she will grow out of in a matter of months!

In the other house there are four really quaint, antique white chairs. I'm going to bring one of those here to go with her vanity. Since her room is decorated in the "Shabby Chic" at Target (where this vanity comes from as well) I have purchased an extra twin sheet with the same pattern as her comforter and I will make a covered pillow for the bottom of the chair.

I really can't wait to see her really start to use this piece of furniture. I've gotten a whole bunch of "vanity" items to go along with it. I think I will be more excited about it than she is!

0 comments: