Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Twits Or Tweets!!

Are you guys on Twitter? If you are, leave me a comment so I can follow you! What I love most is the add on for Wordpress where you can literally add "tweets" as they call them, "Twits" as I do from your dashboard on your blog. But then--you get that cute little box in your sidebar with your latest Twit! They do have the same thing for the Blogspot blogs--so I need to get in and update the code for this blog--but until then--you can follow me--I'm GenkiGirl--of course, or you can go to the sidebar over at NykazaFamily.com and go through from there. It's fun to get the updates as to what you are doing--so if you are a "Twit" lemme know!

1 comments:

BenSpark said...

Hi Robyn,
I'm on twitter and I am following you. I am probably not going to use twitter that much but instead use utterz which posts to twitter and I can put up audio, video and photos too.